Red Apple which is among the most innovator and success oriented women's wear brands in Turkey, is established by Designer Ertuğrul Salgın in 1989. He was highly impressed by the beauty,eternity, color harmony and the incredible art of the nature and he had the vision to carry out this beauty to fashion through the use of most innovative materials and higly qualified fabrics. That’s how Red Apple was born.
Red Apple is a cooperation which gets stronger by the power of its brand, always aims the future standards, leads the innovations and takes the customer satisfaction in the first plan of its activity.
Today, Red Apple has a strong reputation especially in the luxury woman denim market owing to 30 years of experience. Our aim is to develop collections for local and global markets to meet the demands of modern urban women who value quality and luxurious. Offering a good service to our customers, responding their expectations with our quality, continuing the responsibility for our product during the after sale phase and being always near our customers for fulfilling their expectations is our first priority.
Besides the expertise in denim, we have a very wide range of collection that applies to wardrobes. By using scintillation crystals, we create unique designs which can be modified upon our customers’ request. Hand made and custom made designs make our products very unique and let women feel very privileged.
We sell Retail & Wholesale
Red Apple has «Must Have» Quality standarts that the brand highly sticks to since the most important thing for the brand is to be reliable in terms of the product quality, to serve the fashion with the same quality standards to audience all the time. We are using the inputs of distinguished global brands during the production and purchase process.
It provides great importance to eceological testing. We never use products or even components that have not passed from the relevant quality tests.
KIRMIZI ELMA TEKSTİL LTD. ŞTİ'ye (“Red Apple”)
POLICY FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. POLICY OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE
The objective of this Policy for Confidentiality and Protection of Personal Data (“POLICY”) is to inform individuals in relation to the processing of personal data of job applicants, suppliers, online and physical visitors, members, customers, shareholders and partners of Red Apple’s (“Data Supervisor”).
1. Personal Data Collected in Relation to Applicant Group of Individuals
In relation to the group of individuals applying for a job, Red Apple may process information such as;
• Personal background, work experience, educational background, foreign language certificate and other certificates,
• Name and surname, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact details,
• Records of information obtained during face to face interviews or via teleconference, video call or telephone,
• References or information obtained via research conducted by Red Apple.
• Results of recruitment assessment tools determining skills and personal attributes,
• Salary expectations, disabilities and liabilities,
and method of payment. Documents such as a criminal record and health report may also be required.
1. Purposes for Collecting and Processing Personal Data of Applicants
Red Apple may process an applicant’s personal data based on one or more purposes specified in the section of this POLICY, titled “VII. Personal Data Processing Purposes,” in accordance with the nature of the application.
• Evaluating the suitability of the applicant’s qualifications, experience and interest in relation to the vacant position,
• Checking the validity of the information submitted by the applicant or contacting third parties for reference check purposes when required,
• Contacting applicant concerning the recruitment process or, if suitable, contacting the applicant for any position subsequently opened in the country or abroad,
• Meeting the requirements of regulations or those of an authorized body or organization,
• Developing and improving the recruitment principles implemented by Red Apple,
Implementing operations which are required within the context of occupational health and safety.
- Methods of Collecting and Processing of Personal Data of Applicants
Personal data of applicants may be collected during the recruitment process by employing other methods and tools specified in this POLICY, or with additional methods and tools specified below:
- Application form in print or published in an electronic environment,
- CVs which have been submitted to Red Apple by applicants via e-mail, cargo, references and similar methods.
- Recruitment or consultancy firms and LinkedIn,
- Research carried out by Red Apple with the aim of confirming the accuracy of information obtained from the applicant during interviews conducted
- Via tools such as video conferencing and telephones,
- Recruitment tests which determine skills and personal attributes, carried out and analyzed by experienced experts.
Red Apple processes collected personal data via computer systems and human resources personnel, automatically and manually.
Applicant Reference Checks
Red Apple may carry out reference checks in respect of the applicant. The reference check process is usually carried out by means of confirming the accuracy of the information provided by the applicant. Determining factors that may have been withheld by the applicant and which may have the capacity to cause a threat to Red Apple will be part of the research conducted.
In the context of the reference check, necessary personal data such as the identification information of third parties and applicants, work and educational backgrounds may be shared. Personal data concerning the applicant may be obtained from third parties .
Applicants may, at all times, contact Red Apple regarding the reference check process.
Applicants’ Rights Related to their Personal Data
Applicants who wish to exercise their rights based on the Law on Protection of Personal Data no 6698 (“LPPD”) may apply to Red Apple in accordance with the rules and procedures declared in this POLICY.
The Personal Data Collected During the Application Process Which will Continue to be Processed in the Instance of Recruitment
All personal data concerning the applicant which has been collected and processed during the application procedure are transferred to their personal file upon the decision to recruit the candidate for the vacant position.
Security of Applicants’ Personal Data
With regards to the personal data it processes, Red Apple does not discriminate amongst data subject groups of individuals (such as applicants, group of individuals, interns). Detailed information regarding the security of personal data is found in the section of this document related to the security of personal data.
PRINCIPLES IN RELATION TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Processing in Compliance with Law and Principle of Honesty
In the processing of personal data, the principles which are enshrined in legal regulations, and those which are related to general confidence and honesty are being complied with .
- Ensuring that the Personal Data is Accurate and Up-To-Date when Necessary
Periodical verifications and updates are made so that the data processed are accurate and up-to-date, and the necessary measures are taken accordingly. In this context, systems for controlling the correctness of personal data and making necessary corrections are implemented in Red Apple. These changes and updates can be made by members on the My Account page at www.redapple.com.tr.
- Processing for Specific, Clear and Legitimate Purposes
Personal data are processed in accordance with clear, specific and legitimate data processing purposes. The purpose for which the data will be processed is described in detail below.
Being related to and Limited to the Purpose of Processing thereof, and Being Measured
In order for the envisaged purpose/purposes to be realized, personal data are processed in a measured manner and which is related to and limited to the purpose, and we abstain from processing the personal data which are not related to achieving the purpose or which are not needed.
- Preserving for the Period Stipulated in the Relevant Legislation or the Period Required for the Purpose of Processing Thereof
Red Apple preserves personal data only for the period prescribed in the relevant legislation or the period required for the purpose of processing thereof. In this context , first of all we identify whether a period is stipulated in the relevant legislation for the preservation of personal data, if a period is prescribed , we act in accordance with it , and if no period is prescribed , we preserve the personal data for the period required for the purpose of processing thereof. In case of expiry of such period or in case the reasons requiring them to be processed cease to exist , provided there is no legal reason for allowing them to be processed for longer periods, personal data are deleted, destroyed or anonymized in accordance with Red Apple’s Policy on Preservation and Destruction of Personal Data.